Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can i still use my pc without installing the drivers of my motherboard?

My pc's hard disk is not working anymore so im planing to reformat my other hard disk but the problem is my drivers for the motherboard are missing. My pc is HP compaq d530 CMT . I know i can download some drivers but how can i use the internet without intalling the driver for the internet to work ^_^.Can i still use my pc without installing the drivers of my motherboard?
Use a friends computer to download and save on a flash drive or make a cd/dvd copy. Then transfer to your computer and run the downloads.Can i still use my pc without installing the drivers of my motherboard?
Very Simple, take A a USB Pen, goto Cybercafe and download only LAN drivers it takes hardly 10 mins, then on ur pc install and download other drivers when ur PC connects to internet

No comments:

Post a Comment