Saturday, August 21, 2010

What would you like to ask?How can i connect my pc to internet by data cable using Nokia 2626?

I am having a data cable CA - 45. I can also run internet in my mobile properly using mobile office. But how can I run internet in my pc? My phone is not being detected by the Nokia PC Suite.What would you like to ask?How can i connect my pc to internet by data cable using Nokia 2626?
r u sure it supports USB or data cable...? check here the specifications of ur mobile http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_2626-1801.鈥?/a>What would you like to ask?How can i connect my pc to internet by data cable using Nokia 2626?
I would use the Get Connected wizard in PC Suite or go to nokiausa.com and find the appropriate driver for your data cable. Hope that helps :)


P.S if you have a bluetooth adapter on your PC you might try connecting your phone that way but it has the potential to be slower to connect to the internet with.
Even if your phone itself has internet, you usually specifically need an additional cost data plan to be able to access the internet through your phone from laptop or other PC.





But if your software does not detect the phone, maybe you have software issues. Did you install the software first ';before'; first connecting the phone?





Even when I did not have a data plan on my phone, I was able to connect Bluetooth to my phone and make it dial, but Verizon blocked any attempted data connection, even old fashioned dial up networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment