Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I download a pc game without Administrator's permission?

Because everytime I download a PC game or anything else, it always needs the Administrator's permission. So, can you guys tell me on how to download something without the Administrator's permission, if I use the guest user. Thanks and bye!How can I download a pc game without Administrator's permission?
if you are on windows start the computer


as it is starting up press F6 or F8


you should get a menu that asks how to start up


say safe mode


go into admin account and create a new account with admin priv


restart the computer and login


have fun!How can I download a pc game without Administrator's permission?
You can download it to your ';My Documents'; folder. If you can't download it even there, then you are out of luck.





Generally speaking, security measures cannot be overcome using normal, non-intrusive means. They have been developed for decades, and are quite good.





Summary :


You can't.





Best of luck!
I believe you have to be logged into the Administrator's account or a regular account. Guest accounts can be very limited to what they can install on the computer.
Try creating an account not a guest account and give the privileges to download etc this is only possible way because there is no way one can do it in a guest account.
try here it best web http://www.gamezlinks.net

No comments:

Post a Comment