Thursday, August 19, 2010

';championship manager 2008 pc version'; How do i transfer my saved game files from my laptop to my pc?

I have tried to copy the entire eidos file from my c drive and transfer it via memory stick from my laptop to pc, however when i load the game on my pc there are no saved games that i can load. I have to format my laptop shortly and look set to lose 300 hours worth of game play. Please help anyone.';championship manager 2008 pc version'; How do i transfer my saved game files from my laptop to my pc?
i think the saved file should be in your ';my documents-eidos';





that how it goes with my football manager game





thing you should do is. start the game up then change the name of the file to something unique





then search for the name and you will find it then transfer it to the usb and to the new comp

No comments:

Post a Comment