Monday, August 16, 2010

How to speed up my laptop for gaming?

I have a laptop that always lags when playing the online FPS game 'Alliance of valliant arms'.





I have 1gb memory and 79gb free of 111gb on my laptop, but the game still seems to lag, even when it's on the lowest settings and quality.





Is there any way I can speed up my pc or maybe a programme that kind of speeds it up and gives it more ram?How to speed up my laptop for gaming?
Use PC optimization software like Tuneup Utilities or System mechanicHow to speed up my laptop for gaming?
its your processor and your connect rate theat lags online gaming go to task manager and if you have more than 30 process you could reduce the load to say 20 and that will help your processor but your connect may need to be tuned
The only Best way to speed up your Laptop is Scan Your Laptop with a best registry Cleaner Download from a safe site CNET





ttp://download.cnet.com/RegInOut/3000-鈥?br>




its a best method to speed up System.
You need to buy more RAM. 1gb is pathetic by today's gaming standards.





But unfortunately, your laptop may not be fast enough to play the game even with more RAM.
download game booster(a software for boosting game),also download 3d analyze v 2.36b(a software for benchmarking)

No comments:

Post a Comment