Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I take my PC overseas from the US to France with the new airport restrictions?

I'm going to Europe for a while and I need to bring my Desktop PC with me. How can I do so without being hassled by the airport people? Can I bring it through transfer baggage (ie NOT carry-on...)? Please help.





There's no one on the other end to receive it as postage, so it's out of the question. What can I do?How can I take my PC overseas from the US to France with the new airport restrictions?
why cant you ship it to yourself. mail the package a few days before you leave and you should be there a day or so before it arrives. if youre staying at a hotel they're accept the package for you, and some carriers like fedex will hold it in the shipping yard if you request it. but if you take it on the plane with you and there's a problem they may take it apart or refuse to let it go, and this you may not know about until after you arrive in europe.How can I take my PC overseas from the US to France with the new airport restrictions?
have someone send it as soon as you get a address
have someone UPS it to you! they day you leave have someone drop it off at the UPS store for you so when you get there you can sign for it!
There's no way they'll let you take a PC with you. Only a laptop.


You would have to get it shipped from another cargo airline


Fedex


UPS
i think you should be able to check the PC in as a luggage. it should be possible.
Pack it up good in a strong box and check it as luggage.
Put it in about 10 meters of wrapping paper, then in a box, and check that in as luggage.
ship it ups

No comments:

Post a Comment