Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I download a pc game from one pc to another without the disk?

I have a pc game on my desktop computer that I want to install onto my laptop, but the CD that you install the game with is so scratched up that you can't install it. How do I get that game onto my laptop without using the installation CD? Maybe with a cable or burning a CD? Please help. Thanks!How do I download a pc game from one pc to another without the disk?
Copy the game's contents to flash drive, then copy it to the other computer. Sometimes this works, but not always.





If you legally own the game, you can download an installation CD from a website like thepiratebay.org. You'll probably need your original serial code to do this, but maybe not depending on the game.





Please note- if you don't legally own the game (meaning you never legally acquired it, and/or you sold it) then you cannot legally download this game. How do I download a pc game from one pc to another without the disk?
set up a network

Report Abuse


  • hidden myspace
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment