Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can I transfer the music on my old PC to the new PC I have purchased?

I have purchased a new PC and I am in the process of backing up all my documents to discs to transfer to my new PC. However the music on my old PC takes up too much disc space to justify copying it to discs. I would like to somehow save my music. But how?How can I transfer the music on my old PC to the new PC I have purchased?
Wow..This is absolutely a controversial question...How can I transfer the music on my old PC to the new PC I have purchased?
Well..There is many ways to do that.... first you can use a flash memory with a higher GB





you can transfer them through blue tooth. this will take some time.


you can use a reversal network cable (Advanced users). very fast.


you can use your old HD as a slave unit (Advanced users) . more faster.


you can use your network connection to share files (Advanced also).
music-song-lyrics.com
en..en..
You can visit this website: www.cucusoft.biz Hope it helps!
http://www.popularfly.com
www.tenminutesgames.com
Get a other PC
Maybe all make sense...
I'm Sorry I don't know, and a lot of people want to know

No comments:

Post a Comment