Thursday, August 19, 2010

How can i enable my graphics card on microsoft virtual pc 2007?

I have multiple operating systems on my virtual pc program. But the graphics are very cruddy causing problems for some of my programs. How can i enable my graphics card on my original pc to the virtual pc?How can i enable my graphics card on microsoft virtual pc 2007?
You can't, VP uses emulated drivers. If your HOST system ';flickers'; when you turn on VP, then in VP turn OFF the option for the HOST system to use Guest system display settings. Set Guest Systems to ';Allow standard modes only';. Inside the Guest system I would suggest using an common setting like 1280x1024. If you are still having trouble with this I might have other suggestions.
  • hidden myspace
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment