Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to make usb pc controller work with emulators?

I have a generic usb pc controller that I got off ebay a while back, and it doesn't seem to react to my game emulators. I have the old system ones, nes, snes, genesis, etc. Is there something special I need to do to make it work, or do I just need a better class of controller? For reference, I'm running windows 7, if that makes a difference. Thanks!How to make usb pc controller work with emulators?
Did you configure the controller or did you just hook it up and try to play cause it sounds like you need to configure the controller. Go to options, configure controller plugin or input, whatever it says, and select your controller and setup the controls. Now it should work.How to make usb pc controller work with emulators?
Very flatteringly

No comments:

Post a Comment